Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Ahmed Siddiqi of Orthopaedics Institute Brielle Orthopaedics, achieved substantial return on investment in less than one year of implementing a MSK digital care management platform, resulting in improved patient outcomes, reduced expenses, and increased revenue through effective patient communication, extensive PROMs collection, and Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM) at his New Jersey practice.
Download this case study to learn how Dr. Siddiqi:
- Identified annual cost savings of $2 million+ across the care ecosystem
- Received reimbursement for RTM from both public and commercial payers
- Increased patient volumes by ~30% by enabling workflow efficiencies
- Realized high patient engagement and connectivity
- Achieved significant improvements in patient function, quality of life, and patient satisfaction
Dr. Siddiqi partnered with Force Therapeutics to optimize MSK patient care while identifying cost savings for his organization. Read his story and achievements by downloading the case study today!